We need Parent Volunteers to make this great event happen. We need at least 10 volunteers for the a.m. session and 10 volunteers for the p.m. session. You can choose to be there half-day or all day. Below is a tentative schedule* of when each class will be attending so that you may be there when your child is. Please go online and fill out the Signup.com (directions below). Thanks for helping make COSI-on-Wheels a great day for the kids.
Volunteer Orientation—8:30—9:15 a.m.
Morning Assembly for K-5—9:15—10:00 a.m.
- 10:05—10:35 a.m. Mrs. Morris, Mrs. Carter
- 12:45—1:15 p.m. Miss Baumann, Mrs. Pyke
- 10:35—11:05 a.m. Mrs. Curran, Mrs. Dragovich
- 1:15—1:45 p.m. Mrs. McAlister, Ms. Magers
- 11:05—11:35 a.m. Mrs. Guseman, Mrs. Tucker, Ms. Wilch
- 1:45—2:15 p.m. Mrs. Case, Mrs. Hohman
- 11:35a.m.—12:05 p.m. Mrs. Iatonna, Ms. Mahoney
- 2:15—2:45 p.m. Mrs. Curran, Mrs. Ryan
*Subject to change 2:45—3:15 p.m. Mrs. Turner
Please feel free to bring your children with you during the orientation.
Two strong people are needed to assist the demonstrators with loading the vehicle.
We’re using SignUp.com (the leading online SignUp and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming SignUps.
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our SignUp on SignUp.com: http://signup.com/login/ entry/11569957848004440112;
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like; 3) Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Please Note: Signup.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact Ms. Davis to sign you up manually: DavisL@wcsoh.org. We are eagerly looking forward to another great event for all Robert Frost students.